Required fields are indicated by .
Short, focused programs that offer the specific learning you need – when you need it.
You’ve got quality experience, but your industry is demanding increasingly complex skills. VCC Continuing Studies micro-credentials can help you keep up.
What are micro-credentials?
Unlike our broader career programs, VCC’s micro-credentials can generally be completed in less than 100 hours, and students come away with the skills and knowledge that today’s employers need.
Benefits of VCC micro-credentials
- They make your hard-earned skills official.
- Programs are designed with direct input from employers.
- They carry VCC’s name and are recognized across Canada.
- Most can be completed in a relatively short time.
- Many can be displayed on digital resumés and profiles.
Register for VCC Micro-credentials
Browse our current micro-credential offerings and register now via the links below.
|Business Communication and Project Management||Award of Achievement||72|
|Coaching Skills||Award of Achievement||45|
|E-Commerce||Award of Achievement||75|
|Hospitality||Award of Achievement||42|
|Leadership Skills||Award of Achievement||60|
|Production for Animation & VFX||Award of Achievement||75|
|Small Business Administration||Award of Achievement||75|