Develop a wide range of leadership skills including decision making, hiring, accounting, marketing, and client relations for success in business management roles.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be able to:
- Communicate effectively as a manager, coordinator, or leader
- Demonstrate leadership competencies in a variety of settings
- Employ appropriate decision making and evaluation practices
- Apply sales and marketing principles
- Act ethically and professionally in regard to relevant stakeholders and the environment
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving techniques to make sound leadership and management decisions
- Utilize basic accounting principles in the operation of a business or organization
- Apply human resources processes and systems in both small and large organizations
- Manage client, customer, and stakeholder relations
What to expect
Classes may be offered face-to-face, fully online, or through a blended delivery model, by instructors who are working in a field related to the course content.
Instruction will emphasize practical skill and knowledge development through interactive and collaborative learning activities.
- Interest in leadership, management and/or business
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work with confidence independently or on a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to conduct themselves in a responsible and professional manner
- Willingness to share experiences and reflect on past actions as part of the learning process
Fees and other costs
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
Need help with tuition?
Explore your options for scholarships, grants, bursaries, and loans.
* Fees are approximate and subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Application and assessment fees are non-refundable.
Any refunds are issued according to VCC's refund policy.